• Getting rid of clutter eliminates 40% of housework in an average home.
• 80% of the clutter in homes is a result of disorganization, not lack of space.
• 80% of what we keep “just in case” never gets used.
• We wear 20% of our clothes 80% of the time.
• 80% of what we file never gets looked at again!
• 23% of adults say they pay bills late (& thus incur fees) because they lose them. (courtesy of napo.net)
• Realtors regard ‘first impression’ improvements such as decluttering closets to be one of the smartest ways to spruce up your home before putting it on the market.
Last week’s class was a HUGE success. We were just about out of space and a few who rsvp’d weren’t able to make it! Thank you to all who were there, it was a pleasure meeting each of you.
We covered four things in the class:
Space and containers
Managing mail by “opting out”
Recycling – local resources
It was a lot of information to take in. Hopefully all those in attendance took away some helpful tools to get life in order.
Do you consider yourself a disorganized person? Are you looking for new ideas to help you get organized? Ever wondered what was available in your own town to help you clear the clutter?
MAS Movement LLC and Professional Organizer Jessica Bair may have the answers for you.
Join us May 8 at 7pm for a discussion on Organizing: Finding the Tools to Get Life in Order.
The Colorado Hypnosis Center has graciously offered to host our evening, they are located on the SE corner of Union and Academy (in the tallest building.) 4905 N Union Blvd, Ste 101
Topics will include: Categorizing clutter, Recycling (how and where), Overcoming Mail madness, Vertical Spaces, Containers (best bang for your buck and where to buy) and time for ask the expert.
Cost is $10 per person. For more information and to RSVP contact us to reserve your space. Space is limited.
Find out about up coming classes, Hoarder’s episodes, recycling events and MAS Movement LLC specials on http://www.facebook.com/MAS.Movement